What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical Flytrap Seeds! winner theJerk242 $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for one pack of freshly harvested typical VFT seeds (6/19/08).

I know these may not be the rarest thing around but this is for a great cause everybody!!!

I'll take care of the shipping.

Do I hear $1? :banana2:

About how many seeds are in this pack?

Um... probably 15 or so I haven't counted, I can count when I get back home; but, it was all the seeds from one whole seed pod. If another seed pod opens up i'll throw the seeds from the other pod in there as well.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

He PMed me his address but I was waiting for confirmation that payment was sent/received before mailing the item.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Hi guys! I'm sorry about this whole mess. I've been trying to sort out getting my first pay check from my new job. Last week I finally got it. I am sorry that I did not inform anyone before hand. The check is on it's way.

Once again, I am REALLY sorry about any inconvenience I have caused.

No problem; the seeds are still here waiting!! I'll get them ready to ship.

Payment has been received according to schoalty. The package is sitting on my table waiting to be shipped this afternoon; just as an update.

I just got a PM stating that the buyer had received the auction winnings.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back