What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cephalotus cuttings winner Flip_Side_the_Pint $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are two cephalotus cuttings. One is rooted and the other one may or may not be rooted.
there is a 3 week Guarantee i will pay shipping and the bidding starts at $2

Matt

Let's see how long this lasts but...
$8
At least I can say I tried considering my budget...

it seems if nasc wants to make some money they should grow some cephs...

$25

wow...bidding going high!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Thanks to both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back