What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One gallon Live Sphagnum Flip_Side_the_Pint $50--need shipping $

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
The bag is so full, I cant close It! Very green and healthy. Wild, but still very clean. Fast,easy,and heat tolerant. Flat rate shiping since it weighs like 10 LBS.win ner pays. Start at 20 bucks. Very compact,short strands, BTW.

20$

how much for shipping? 5$?

this was like one of the only thing that i wanted in this auction.

I think $11.95 since it is USPS flat rate shipping I dunno though.

:( can i withdraw my post?

i thought the shipping was like 5$
i only have 30$ right now.

editted: guess i didnt have to withdraw it at all :)

Flat rate is like 9 Bucks. If a couple more,I'll make up difference. No big d eal. if I did not ship flat rate, it would be like 25 bucks. Im sorry I cant post a pic, but Im on a psp. Trust me when I say Its good shizzle, fo rizzle...dizzle. short strands so all killer and no filler!!!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I sent it out a long time ago. Yeah, I suck and am a bad example. I didn't want it to sit in a box and rot for a month. Spank me. Rawr :)

I don't know if he ever paid. He needs to if he did not, but he did receive it. Said he'd pay on the first of the month. He needs to confirm that. I sent him a PM.

I just sent payment via paypal for all my auction including this one.

I was unable to pay when I said I would due to some personal issues that if need be discussed I will in pms or email.

I did receieve the moss and it was great and very well packed and I apoligize for my lae payment I feel horrible about it, once again. Sorry.

-Jess

I haven't received any shipping money yet. I think you said that you sent a check? I haven't gotten it.

...... No sign of my $9.......

I have not received any form of payment. I have not had any replies to my messages. He has since changed his settings and It not accepting private messages. He has chosen to not accept E-mails, too. The last time he logged in was today, so I'm assuming he has seen my message(s)?

So... yeah. I'm really trying to tie up loose ends.... Would be nice to get my nine dollars.... moving in five days...I'm the one who chose to send it to him before receiving money, so I guess I'll just have to take a loss on this one :(

Back