What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fossilized Dinosaur Poo-- a MUST have! + herenorthere $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Yes. You read it correctly. You are being given the opportunity to own your very own pile of dino poo! A permanent monument an act common to us all!

Be the boss in the office who can non-verbally express a statement simply by slamming a poo fossil down on the desk of a underperforming worker. Gets the message across quickly without having to open your mouth!

You won't have to bring the booze or the lampshade to be the "life of the party" with dino poo in your purse.

Impress the ladies when they ask about the bulge in your pocket and you whip out...DINOSAUR POO! They'll be all over you!

This poo has been mineralized so there is no smell or anything nasty. What once was poo...is now rock.

ALSO, since we can't let the auction go by with a rock or two to represent the minerological sciences...I will include:

1 Nice slab of flashy labradorite. Polished on one side to show the blue and gold flash, and rough cut on the other so you can see the rather plain, translucent stone it is ('til it lights up!). Labradorite is often used in jewelry. This is actually nice piece of labradorite.

To the right is The Famous Dinosaur Poop. Nicely shaped.

Below my thumb is a small piece of green octohedral fluorite from Nancy Hanks Mine in Colorado. There are micro quartz crystals on top of the fluorite. Extra added bonus...fluoresces a brilliant blue under longwave fluorescent lighting (black light).

Last but not least, a smokey quartz that is from Sally Ann Creek, Powell Co., Montana.

I will start the bidding at $5. These are all items sought-after by mineral people.

Free shipping in the US; I will ship internationally and will pay up to $5 shipping overseas.

Last edited:
Did someone say "dinosaur" and "poo" in the same sentence?? Count me in!

$5.oo

xvart.

Awesome
$8
Any idea/guess what dinosaur the coprolite is from?

Be the boss in the office who can non-verbally express a statement simply by slamming a poo fossil down on the desk of a underperforming worker. Gets the message across quick without having to open your mouth!

You won't have to bring the booze or the lampshade to be the "life of the party" with dino poo in your purse.

Impress the ladies when they ask about the bulge in your pocket and you whip out...DINOSAUR POO! They'll be all over you!

With selling points like this who can resist? Not me.

I don't know. The dealer I got it from didn't know. It was just a box of...poo. lol I have a couple of other specimens none of which were labeled. Kids love this stuff. I gave a specimen to a coworker's son and he was Mr. Cool at School for a day. Even the teacher loved it. lol

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back