What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. regia 'Big Easy' (photo added) boglodyte $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is a division of my D. regia 'Big Easy'. This plantlet is approximately 2.5-3" tall. I will add a photo in a bit. I will not pull the plantlet until it is time to ship.

The mother plant currently has leaves about 10-11" and is still growing. It's a mass of sticky goo! This is known as the King of the Sundews and this cultivar was named by one of our distinguished members, Joseph Clemmons.

Opening bid is $2. I'll pay shipping. And unfortunately this has to be U.S. bidders only.

You'll want this monster 'dew in your collection! :-D

Ok...got the photo. I tried to show the plantlet but it's hard to see through all those sticky leaves. Also showed the length of one leaf on motherplant.

Second pic just shows how beautifully graceful these plants are (look at that fiddlehead!) and how buggy they get. :D

Last edited:
$12

$16.00

$20

$25

This item will go into the mail today on my lunch hour. It ended up being 3 plantlets as I couldn't separate them without getting short roots. So...don't forget to share with someone who bid on this auction at some point on down the line. And then they can do the same...etc. :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Got it potted up and settling in.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back