What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x kuchingensis Seeds Nep Lover $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is one pack of 100+ Nepenthes x kuchingensis (N. mirabilis and N. ampullaria) seeds from Thailand and that were harvested in late February. Opening bid is $2. I am paying for shipping; US bidders only. My email contact is ellisonk001@hawaii.rr.com".

For the curious (such as myself) here is a photo of a pitcher. This photo is from Bob Ziemer's photo directory and the photo listed by "Ebeyonder". You can find other images of this plant on BobZ's site.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/ebeyonder/IMG_0727.jpg

The item donation is for SEEDS and this is NOT a plant up for auction; this photo is for illustration purposes ONLY!!!

Thank you very much for your donation! :D

thanks PAK, great motivation.
2$

wait were these imported with cites, legally, or without cites... :/

Believe cites is only required for plants, not seeds....
No cites....

you guys SUCK 6$

Twelf doo-lars.
($12.00)

$13

$15.00

(permits are required for all plant matter, except for maybe sterile TC material, to be imported into the U.S.; a small seeds lots permit is needed for seed)

Aren't these coming from Hawaii though?

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

These seeds were send and I received a PM stating that they were received.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back