What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sauce, syrup & Jam! - $35 pak, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Up for auction is a collection of my (now somewhat famous, at least here at the NASC auctions) jams & sauces.....

1 jar strawberry jam (12 oz or 16 oz, depending on the jars I have)
1 jar green grape jam (12 oz or 16 oz, depending on the jars I have)
1 container (about 4 oz or so) of my Firey Dragon Sauce

NEW ITEMS

1 container (about 4 oz) of my very own maply syrup! Yes, this year I tapped my very own maple trees in the yard....now I'm adding some of this liquid gold to the auction!

1 maple sugar candy - what happens when you take your eye off of your boiling sap for one second? Poof....no more syrup...but sugar instead! This candy is, oh, 1/2 oz or so? That's a guess, don't hold me to it...but it is about 1/4" think, and covers the bottom of a traditional muffin wrapper. Very tasty!

I will pay shipping.

Continental US (lower 48) only (fresh foods and all that).

Starting bid $15 (no messin' aroung...this is a dynamite offer, if I say so myself).

$15 I missed out on the grape jam last year... grrr

And because I can't make my bid $15.02 I'll say this:

If the rest of it all is even half as good as the hot sauce I won last year... This is the best deal ever!!!!

I know we're not supposed to jabber, but:

Yes, the grape jam is awesome! And the hot sauce is a real winner, too! Edax, you really did miss out. ;)

And so I don't get yelled at: $16! :D

I lost out on the hot sauce last year, so $20!

You were the one who beat me out on the jam too!!!

It's on.

$22

I didn't win the jam either!!! I'm in for $25!

Proxy bid for my wife!
$27

Yup, that's right $30!

I want to try the syrup...

$35

syrup: made
sugar: made
hot sauce: made (holy mother of FIRE)
grape jam - attempt one to make ended in smoke and a dead pot....being distracted at the last minute is a BAD thing.
strawberry jam - still have to make

This item has been paid for, 5-7-09 (the "oddball day). :) How appropriate (for the buyer). (Maybe the seller too). :p

Received and everything is REALLY YUMMY!! The green grape jam is excellent!!

Worth going for next year if we get the same offer!

Thank you, Chef!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back