What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painting entitled "Sarracenia Bog" Ozzy $60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for bid is a 11x15 watercolor painting by Mississippi Artist Mrs. Sheila Stewart. This painting is signed and dated by the artist. Mrs. Stewart will be painting a special piece for all upcoming NASC auctions, so we hope to turn this into somewhat of a tradition. She is a very talented individual. We will start the bidding at $50. We will pay shipping charges for the winner of this item.

PaintingfortheNASC.gif
[/IMG]

I can't buy any plants this year, so this would be PERFECT. If I can't have any plants, I at least want to be reminded of them. This is an awesome piece of work. Thank you Greg, and thank you Sheila!

$50

I think that is awesome! The colors are just beautiful. Thank you Sheila (and Greg for listing this for her). :)

Jonathan...it's yours for now...but...I'm thinking where this would look good in my house. hehe :p

And I'm thinking your house wont look any good at all if you outbid me.

Bidders beware! :jester:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Come on, bring the competition! :D

Sheila is a peach of a gal. I will gladly forward y'all's thanks to her. By the way, the painting is dated Feb 28, 2009.

Thanks for posting for me, Greg!!

You are most welcome my friend.

I love a good competion! $55

Great paintng $60

Payment received.

I'm mailing tomorrow!!

I think I gave you the wrong address sweetie! Hold off until we are sure!

Okay, let me know!

Mark, if you're out ther, get this lady your Address buddy!

Mark said he wanted it shipped to my place... :-O

xvart.

You can ship it too Xvart as soon as I get his check for $150, otherwise I think you should send it to me. I'll send you my address through Facebook.

Got it!
Soooo, are you making money on this? LOL.
I'll mail it to you tomorrow.

Of course, Art only goes up in vaule.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

It's in the mail! You did pay them, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back