What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handwritten signed copy of the 'Three Little Pings' written by me PlantAKiss $15, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this could be cute and fun, so I decided I will handwrite, on nice paper, and make a custom cover, for this story i previously wrote and posted here called 'The Story of the Three Little Pings'. here`s a link to the story... http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116658
I will cover shipping, i just ask bids start at 10$
Hehe, maybe it`ll be worth something one day!
I will make it out to the winner on the inside of the cover page.
International
min bid : 10$

Why not, my name is in it after all :D. I totally missed the story somehow. ???

$12 :)

i totally did not mean to offend you though, considering the character that had your name was a meany, you definately are not, ;)
Moral of the story, be nice to others and share, otherwise, others might not be there to help you when you need it?
I will take the time to correct any mistakes i have made, i noticed a couple when re-reading it.

Lol I'm not offended in the least! I think it's a cute story. I wish I would have seen it before now.

I`m reconsidering writting it by hand, for two reasons, 1 i have horrible handwritting after writting a page, 2 it`s just plain sloppy, it`s real hard to write in a straight line on plain white paper.
So if it`s ok with you guys, i`ll just stick to a printed copy, but i will still make a custom cover, and i will work extra hard on the cover! ( I will retry on lined paper tomorrow, just to see if it`s a cleaner look)

I loved the story! And what a cute idea. Good thinking Blokeman!

$15!

This item has been paid for, 5-7-09 (the "oddball day). :)

Thank you for involving y'all Canadians Extraordinaires in the NASC auction. That was COOL!!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

hi PAK,
sorry about the delay, the cover is giving me a hard time, i've been getting help, as my computer knowledge is barely non-existant. i will be mailing it out within the next week or two, sorry about all this :)
Steven
ps, your pm's are full ;)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Bump

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

did you get it yet?

This was received and it is AWESOME! Thank you for all your work on that...it is really cool. And thanks for being a part of making the auction a smashing success. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back