What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Caesar DrWurm $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
This auction listing is for one N. Caesar. It is very healthy and is currently around 14" from leaf tip to leaf tip. N. Caesar's parentage is N. merilliana x truncata

USA Only; Shipping is on me.

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

Thanks for supporting NASC.

xvart.

Um no starting bid?

I'll throw $10 at it to start if that works for everybody.

Sorry Halt, $50

What? HOW DID I win this? Drwurm won it. The title is a mistake; I did not win.

Sorry Wurm, maybe next year...

Title fixed. DrWurm - I didn't get it mailed yet, I didn't have an appropriate sized box. Should go out Monday or Tuesday.

xvart.

Title fixed. DrWurm - I didn't get it mailed yet, I didn't have an appropriate sized box. Should go out Monday or Tuesday.

xvart.

Alright, I don't think Dave has quite released this one yet, as he's still waiting for part of the payment. I wouldn't want you accidentally breaking the auction rules and then having to listen to Suzanne bark at you ;)

Alright, I don't think Dave has quite released this one yet, as he's still waiting for part of the payment. I wouldn't want you accidentally breaking the auction rules and then having to listen to Suzanne bark at you ;)

lol. Isn't it because Ozzy is paying the $25 bucks for that contest prize, or something like that? I think that's what Dave told me so I was going to go ahead anyway... but don't don't tell Suzanne.

xvart.

lol. Isn't it because Ozzy is paying the $25 bucks for that contest prize, or something like that? I think that's what Dave told me so I was going to go ahead anyway... but don't don't tell Suzanne.

xvart.

Haha, yeah that's it. I'm all paid up on my end. I'll keep an eye on the doorstep next week.

Jason

I sent an agreement with Dave that should take care of my part of this auction. I guess we are just waiting for him to read his email as usual.
Go ahead and mail it and if Suzanne wan't to "bark" at somebody, she can "bark" at me. I can't even hear when women "bark" at me anymore. I guess I've been overexposed to that frequency range so much that I no longer hear it.

Shipped.

xvart.

Recieved in good condition. Potted it up and all that. Thanks J.C.

I think we can wrap this one Ozzy. Thanks for the bailout ;)

Great! Glad it arrived in good condition. Keep me posted how it grows. That one leaf with the new pitcher is a little deformed/ripped because it tried to grow bigger between some other tendrils and hanging baskets (small space).

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back