What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umm yea Orchid mess! Jefforever $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is a little hard to describe....During last years dividing of my orchids, I always had these random leaves without roots that I could not just throw away....so I filled a 3 oz solo cup with sphagnum moss and "planted" the leaves. Fast forward to now! Many died, many lived, and one flowered (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/miniatures-show-tell/16935-scaphosepalum-fimbriatum.html). I don't see any leaves that I can recognize from the flowering plant, but it may be in there. They are all species and should be easily ID'd upon flowering. I'll try and get a short listing of things that could be in there to narrow the search down. I'm guessing there are 3 different types in there. The main healthy plant is one of the following Zootrophion atropurpurea (don't think so, but I think there is a single atropurpurea leaf in there), Zootrophion endressianus, or Zootrophion hypodiscus.

Currently growing 10-12" from 2 13W compact flourscent bulbs in 65-80 temps around 80-99 humidity. Could use more light but not less, at least 50% humidity would be the minimum, 65%+ would be better. If you have any questions PM me.

I may or may not add more orchids as the bids increase :-D.

Bidding starts at $1.
Shipping is on me :banana2:.
Continential US only.

3436486264_9758f1fdb0_b.jpg

I like surprises...$15!

They went out tonight.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

These were mailed off on the 3rd and received on the 7th.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back