What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uknown little blue flowers flytraplady5 $4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone i have a ton of these little unknown blue flowers and would like to see if any of you would be interested heres a couple pics...

flower03.jpg

flower02.jpg

these are the little blue flowers that are up for auction winner will recieve 1 square foot of them. they are like a ground cover, they are perennial bulbs, and when you recieve them you might have to wait for flowers next year

each square foot will have 15-25 plants, lets say every $6 on top of the starting bid you spend you'll get an extra square foot of plants, i have about 5 sq.ft available, and theres probably more than that as there taking over the yard...they are low growing ground covers about 6inches high, 3-4 leaves and a couple flower stalks with about 4-5 bell like flowers/stalk

also there are some albinos if i find some of them ill throw some of those in for free

and on top of that there are these white flowers

flower01.jpg

ill try to throw in some of these to if the winner wants...they should all be perennial....hardy to zone 6

sorry for the small pics but thats what i get with a cell phone camera ill try to take some with my camera soon

Starting bid: $2

US only please

shipping depends on how many lots i get out, will use a flat rate box

thanks

$2.00

Payment Received.

Plants (bulbs)received yesterday
Thanx for offering this non cp lant. Ihpeits virginia Blue bells.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back