What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Unusual and Rare Dionaea muscipula ‘Amigurumi' cultivar blokeman $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of trying and failing to keep venus flytraps growing under lights year-round? Sick of dormancy and want to keep your little monsters out even in December? May I suggest this new and only specimen of this cultivar, Dionaea muscipula ‘Amigurumi’. This will be shipped bare-root (not potted as in some pictures) Care for this cultivar is easy. Takes low-light, no-light, needs no dormancy, doesn’t need ddH20, reverse osmosis, or rainwater, heck it doesn’t even NEED WATER PERIOD. It is almost like it isn’t even a venus flytrap at all but let me assure you that…wait… **whisper whisper**

Pardon me but it has been brought to my attention that this is in fact NOT a VFT, or even a real plant. Considering this recent development and revelation that this auction is actually for a crocheted vft facsimile and not an actual plant shipping is not limited to just the USA and for the terrible confusion regarding this sham cultivar shipping is on me.

O.k., I’ve crammed the sleazy used car salesman x late night infomercial salesman in the bathroom and locked the door so now to the real details.
This is a goofy looking little crocheted stuffed Venus Flytrap critter I made. It is stuffed with polyfill and weighted (with pennies…best weight I had on hand… that is just unusual use of federal money, not defacing to hide in a venus flytrap doll…right?) to stand on its own. Accented with googly eyes and felt for the fangs and leaves. Measures 6 inches tall and approx 6.5 wide. The leaves have a pipe cleaner to allow a bit of “posability” to wave and lure potential snacks into its gaping jaws of red lined felt…Shipping is in fact free and this can be shipped outside of USA. Auction does not include pot displayed in.
Start Shipping at $2 (and I will cry for the hours spent cursing at the crochet hook if it goes for two..I WILL STEAL IT BACK MYSELF WITH A STELLAR NINJA SNIPE BEFORE IT GOES FOR THAT! ***crams myself in the locked room with my inner salesperson for a time out***:crazy:)
Contact info spazattack @ mindless.com (no spaces)

OoooKKKKk...Due to the interest in the auction there are now included Insect Snack Foam Sheets! Feed this rare cultivar with the choice of ants, ladybug, fly, dragonfly, or Monarch butterfly

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01345-1.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

Wow that's really neat!!

$6.00

7, we need this cultivar in canada!!

$12 :) I love this!

Ohmigod that's cute!!! Can you imagine that on your desk at work?? :D

$15!

Hmmmph. lol Dang Canadians....

:D

i really need company here working nights, this vft would be perfect :)

Sooooooo...does that mean you are sleeeeeeping during the day...not guarding this auction?? ;) -PAK

Last edited by a moderator:
pst i heard someone will drop out after 20+$

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Seller stated that the item was shipped. Since it has been over two weeks and the winner has not updated us it is assumed that the item was recieved and winner is happy with the item. If this is not the case please contact me and I'll reopen the auction until the matter is resolved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back