What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Vivarium Starter Kit kamiljablo $7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ficus pumila var. quercifolia - I will take cutting off that wall and mail them off to you. They will be fresh cuttings and will not be rooted. These can be tricky to get started, but once they take off....good luck keeping them in line! High humidity and just moist substates give me the best luck, YMMY.

Miniature african violets - 2-3 leaf cutting from each of the violets in the picture, they are all identified and I can post the names if anyone requests it. They will be fresh cutting and will not be rooted. They will all be correctly ID'd for shipping.

Epidendrum porpax - The portion hanging over the water will be clipped and shipped. It has some roots visible in the picture, but should be treated with a bit more humidity and care for a few months for it to re-adjust itself. Oddly enough, that clipping could flower if it wanted to :0o:.

As I go through things, I may or may not add to this listing :-)).

Please PM me with any questions.

Bid starts at $2.00

I will pay for shipping.

Continential US only.

3448979620_5233b50f2c_b.jpg

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment was received on the 13th and I should be packing/shipping them up today.

Mailed out today.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back