What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Dew obregon562 $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'll give hints to this mystery dew, but I will not give it's true ID until it is received by the winner. If you can ID this from the description then please don't post it and ruin it for everybody else.

The mystery dew's typical height is about 6 inches high. I have seen some as high as about 15 inches. The usual variety is all green. I have seen a black variety but I didn't really like it that much. Native to mountainous areas. This dew is very sticky. If you get it on your skin, your skin will remain sticky until you wash it off.

The mystery dew that you are bidding on is approximately 12 inches high and as big around as an orange.

This is a very typical dew. Not even remotely rare. Remember, this is for charity, so bid accordingly. If this auction gets above $15 I will throw in a D.intermedia from the lake behind my house.

I will pay for shipping
US only

Oooh, I won't identify it, but I know Ozzy and I think I know what he's offering here. Whew! I wish I still grew dews, cause if I"m right this is one sweet dew! You're putting that up for auction?

Don't buy his BS here - he says it's common and technically that's true, but I can almost guarantee you are not growing this. I don't think I"ve ever seen one of the major plant retailers offer it, at least that I can remember. Good show, Ozzy! Go NASC!

I've HAD some of them in the past...but not now. :-( Mine have always seemed to dry up at some point. I think they are higher elevation plants that need cool nites or something.

$20

Payment Received.

So, can you reveal the mystery yet?

I'll let the winner reveal the mystery.

Shipped 5-15-09

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Item has been received.

i got the red one lol. I wasnt sure if i was pissed; if i loved the joke; or if i should jusy not bid on Ozzy items lol! Oh well, My two D. intermedias more than made up for it. Nice job Ozzy. I really just found my self laughing haha. I was like "damn...i just paid $20 for a bottle of soda! "

Good stuff.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118332

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back