What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late entry...Virginia Country HAM! philcula $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
This is a traditional NASC auction offering which, due to other circumstances, I haven't had a chance to list. :-/

I'm offering a package (usually 3 slices in the pack) of Virginia Country Ham! YUMM!!!!

This is considered a delicacy by most Southerners (including myself!) but many people have never had it. So I'm trying to share some Southern love! Some people think its too salty but...if you like olives and capers and caviar that are salty, then I'd say you'd like this ham. You can soak the ham to reduce the saltiness if you like. But, to me, if ain't salty, it's not COUNTRY HAM!

This ham is cured and can be safely shipped. Smithfield ships their hams all over the world. It is a popular breakfast food with pancakes or eggs and makes a great dinner with mashed potatoes and butter beans! The best...a HAM BISCUIT! Ohhhh...and red-eye gravy on top.

I'll even throw in another Virginia product...peanuts or jelly to boot.

Sorry that I don't have a lot of details but this is last minute!

Bidding opens at $4 and US only.

5 bucks

This is what I've been waiting for.
$25

Awww...I wish I'd known! Thank you!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

After a couple of ham attempts, I found what I was looking for! Sorry for the delay but it was put in the mail Monday (I think). Should have it today. Thank you for all the great donated item and bid. :)

Item receivedd. Thanks Suzanne!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back