What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher Plants of the Old World winner Nikki630 $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLDWORLD.jpg

Here is a spanking new copy of Stewart McPherson's Pitcher Plants of the Old World: Volume One, a first edition, signed by the author last Summer at Peter D'Amato's ""House of Creepy Plants." Apparently, writing by the pound (it weighs in at 1.6 kilos or 3.5 pounds), the book's 631 pages are chock full of the latest information on the history, biology, ecology, and (general lack of) conservation of Nepenthes throughout its distribution in Asia and elsewhere; and the color photos are nothing less than striking. The book is in perfect shape, in a protective book jacket, despite the poor photo . . .

There's even an embarrassing shot of the author, sporting what can only be termed, the Southeast Asian equivalent of a "Property of Alcatraz" t-shirt . . .

Bidding starts at 15.00 and I will ship this cinderblock on my own terribly anemic dollar throughout the wilds of North America; and my e-mail contact is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

$22. Geez, Im too late!

Oh my, and the Canadians battle it out :)

I'm not going to lie I still don't why you said $3 :p

lol now THAT was funny haha
sorry little slow on that uptake

"inwonderland" still holds the top bid at $50. Good luck..

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

The item will ship on Monday . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back