What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Canadians only* Ping Cyclosecta Winner/ petmantis $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
So this bid will be for canadians only as I am located north of the border and can't ship below the border... Sorry

The winner of the highest bid will receive a Ping Cyclosecta, at least an inch across(haven't actually measured it yet)

Easy grower, very adaptable(relative humidity not a factor, for me...), but require high intensity light to color up and not look etiolated. Shipping payed by me.

Happy bidding! Minimum 5$ bid.

This is the mother I took pullings from, my camera doesn't focus well enough on such a small subject, but it measures 2cm, just short of an inch.
DSCN3653.jpg

6.00! :-d

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

paid

Last edited:
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back