What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OLD METAL: Iron Maiden carnival mirror winner Ozzy $6

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one of my old tiles, this time it's IRON MAIDEN's mascot eddie from the cover of Somewhere in Time LP. Mirror is dated 1986.

maidenmirror.jpg

Bidding starts at $3 this one is 12" x 16" or so. I'll pay for shipping inside the USA - Rest of world you can pay the shipping! :D I will package as best I can with cardboard packaging/padding, they are glass so caveat emptor!

LOL! I remember these (minus the frames)! My parents would never let me have them though.

I'm still looking for the WASP one with all the guys' heads on stakes from the inside of The Last Command LP. I spent $20 trying to win that one and all I wound up with was Prince and Lynnard Skynard tiles! :(

$3 and if you still have the Lynyrd Skynyrd one, put it up and I'll bid on it too. You can keep the Prince one for yourself.

I don't still have the Skynyrd one, I didn't keep any of the ones I didn't want.

$5. Ozzy -- the LA glam mirror is yours.

You're the California boy. $6

Auction has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Awaiting shipping payment. I'll send soon.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Shipping has been paid.

Shipped May 15th via Priority Mail.

Tha Glam boy told me he got it.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back