What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus 'Czech Gaint" Division winner adnedarn $43

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was divided up today and is now potted up and hopefully settling in. I will post up a pic of the plant if all goes well over the next 7-10 days. Since this is a fresh division, if the plant in the photo does not look well come shipping day I will sub one of the older divisions.

So either way come shipping day you will get a Ceph 'Czech Giant' Division that looks healthy around that size.

With that out of the way, this auction is for a Cephalotus 'Czech Giant' shipped by whatever means I think will allow the plant to arrive in good condition. Shipping costs are on me. Continential US only please.

The largest pitchers I have grown with this clone are about 1" but I only recieved my baby plant last fall. So I can not say as to the giant part of this clone. But the newer pitchers are 3-4X the size of the original pitchers I recieved with the plant.

Please PM me with any questions.

Opening bid started at $1.

Added 02 May 10.

I just checked out the division and although its doing well I would prefer to send out one of the healthier looking ones I did last fall/summer. So here it is. It is currently growing in this set-up http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121824.

4570743901_acd6172791_b.jpg

$12! :-D

I'll buy that for a dollar!

beaten.....

$14!

Rats. $17! :p

ҽìցհէҽҽղ ժօӀӀɑɾʂ

Aw, really? $19!

tẅëñtŷ ḋṍḷḷḁṙṥ

Happy now, Carn?!?!?

$25!

I'll let Clue have this one. He deserves it~!

Someone's gonna get jacked at the last day... By me, or who knows?

Updated original post, replaced auction plant with a more established division since the original one is not as healthy as I would like. New photo included.

$43

Payment sent Via paypal to NASC.
Thanks!
Andrew

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped out 15 May.

Received in great condition, thanks kindly!!
Andrew

aaannnnddd closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back