What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schloaty's Cullinary treats (and hot sauce) winner thez yo $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Here we go! This auction is for:

1 jar (16 oz) fruit jam. This year it's winners choice! You can choose between:
Strawberry
Spiced pear
spiced green grape
(these are the one's I'm good at, and have made before - note: spiced is not hot, but cinnimon and ginger and things like that)
OR come up with your own fruit of choice! The winner and I will discuss after close of the auction.

one measured cup (8 oz) of my home made maple syrup.

one measured cup of my signature Schloaty's firey dragon sause. Great on Pizza, popcorn (according to Ozzy), and I love it on quesadillias.

I will cover shipping, so BID BID BID.

Oh, and start at $5

Because this is fresh produce, the winner must be withing the continental US.

Verrrry interesting.. lol Maple syrup home made...oooh *drool* and spicy things! cant pass that up either....the jam is just an added bonus!

10$

Lets try $25 then.

Paid yesterday via Paypal ~

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Got it, thanks! That's some mean hot sauce - I *touched* the container (let alone opened it) and licked my fingers and my mouth burns!

Try it on popcorn. it's great.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back