What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assorted Aquatic Plants (Blyxa japonica, Bacopa, HC) winner swords $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction will be for the following Aquatic Plants. Plants will be shipped unpotted/bareroot in some sphagnum. Shipping is on me and continential US only. Please PM me with any questions.

Bidding will start at $1, if the bids get high enough I'll see what other plants I can add.

5 X Blyxa japonica - Submerged growth only - 1st photo
Lots of Bacopa - Currently grown emersed, can grow either emersed or submerged - 2nd photo
About a 2" X 2" section of HC Hemianthus callitrichodoides (Dwarf Baby Tears) - Currently grown emersed, can grow either emersed or submerged - 3nd photo

Sample of the Blyxa japonica that will be shipped
4555625341_6dc4fef818_b.jpg

Ignore the other random out of focus plants, the Bacopa that will be send is in the corner.
4556250494_3d953e4035_b.jpg

Sample of the HC that will be shipped.
4555620411_8e70fe1ce7_b.jpg

$3

Will the Blyxa grow emersed or as a marginal?

I believe the Blyxa will only grow submerged, the few times I've tried growing it any other way resulted in the plant dieing.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped out 15 May.

Received May 17th an amazing collection of tiny vivarium plants some I've never seen or heard of before Yowza! :D

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back