What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Drosophyllum seeds / Jag $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
Up for auction are twenty (20) Drosophyllum luscitanicum seeds. They were harvested in '09, but I have confidence in their viability since Andrew (Adnedarn) has continued to get germination from his as time went on. You can see his story and subsequent updated here on Terraforums!

If you've ever wanted to try this plant, now's your chance! I don't see Drosophyllum seed up for trade with any frequency. If there is strong interest, I may be able to offer more seeds. Drosophyllum is a wonderful plant!

US bidders only, sorry. I pay the shipping for a padded envelope, first class. If you'd prefer a different shipping method, let me know and we can work something out.

Good luck!

Edit: Drat, I knew I'd forget something! Starting bid has already been taken care of, though. Go, bid now! :)

Up for auction are twenty (20) Drosophyllum luscitanicum seeds. They were harvested in '09, but I have confidence in their viability since Andrew (Adnedarn) has continued to get germination from his as time went on. You can see his story and subsequent updated here on Terraforums!

If you've ever wanted to try this plant, now's your chance! I don't see Drosophyllum seed up for trade with any frequency. If there is strong interest, I may be able to offer more seeds. Drosophyllum is a wonderful plant!

US bidders only, sorry. I pay the shipping for a padded envelope, first class. If you'd prefer a different shipping method, let me know and we can work something out.

Good luck!

Starting bid??

I'll try $2

Any reason its only to the US? Sorry for not bidding here but it does have to do with the auction.

If you can show me that it'd be legal for me to send the seeds to your country without acquiring any sort of special permits, I'd be happy to include any country in this auction.

I will allow those comments to stand - that's NOT chatter.

And, I will also say

11 dollars!

$17

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Payment was confirmed as received.

Item has been sent. :)

Shippment received today. Thanks Est.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back