What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passion vine "Maypop" winner JBTS $15

schloaty

Staff member
I have this plant growing in my yard. Every year, I have to put up the shoots that come up where I don't want them (underground runners).

These root very easily in a jar of water.

'Maypop' is zone 5 hardy. It likes sun.

This is a fuiting plant, and the fruit is actually quite tasty, however it usually grown for the GORGEOUS 2-3" purple flowers.

Also a perrenial, however in northern locations it often won't reappear in the spring until Father's Day.

Vines can reach 15 feet, so give them something to climb. Great for fence covering, and stuff like that.

I will pack up shoots for the winner. **Please note, shipping not available until July**

I will cover shipping costs. Bid starts at $3

**cannot ship to Hawaii** otherwise, US only.

I love Passiflora!

$8

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Back