What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capillaris "Long Arm" Tate's Hell Swamp, FL /BJTS $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera capillaris "Long Arm" Tate's Hell Swamp, Franklin Co., FL

Mature Plant

P4280125.JPG

The large plant at 12 o'clock is up for auction. I'll ship it bare root along with 3 or 4 of the "pups" from reseeding the pot. I'll throw some seed in too.

Plants are on a slight decline from having just set seed. The plant in question is on the rebound from having seeded a couple weeks ago.

This is one the favorite Drosera in my collection. I grow it year round on my windowsill and it has not formed a winter bud in the 3 winters they have gone through. Seeds do not need stratification and must be germinated uncovered. If you try to germinate the seeds covered they won't sprout. Jimscott says his form winter buds in NY. The plants will get a nice golden red with good sun.

US only. Flat Rate Priority shipping would be $4.95. Shipping can be combined with other of my items. PayPal accepted.

Bidding starts a $1.00

Oooooo... tempting... How long will this bid be going?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

$10? I'm out. Tight on $ right now.

I drove by Tates Hell last year. I didn't get the chance to explore it though.

$11

15.00 please

$16

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Waiting confirmation of payment. No contact from winner.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Waiting for confirmation of payment to NASC and shipping information/payment.

The is to remind the winner that he/she has 7 days to pay for this item before it is offered to the second highest bidder.

Payment confirmed by David. Winner contacted with information for shipment payment. Awaiting payment for shipping.

No response as of yet regarding shipping payment.

Shipping payment received. Will ship Priority Mail Mon or Tues.

Shipped Mon. afternoon. Winner notified with tracking #.

Last edited:
Tracking status listed as delivered 10:25am 06/17/10

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back