What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.'Hurricane Creek White' x 'Adrian Slack' Seedlings/ DroseraBug $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
One cell of a 72 cell tray of seedlings. The cell of seedlings up for auction is:

S.’Hurricane Creek White’ x ‘Adrian Slack’

In the photo below, they are LH78 (starting in the front center and going down the right side). There are 7 cells of them and I will pick out the nicest one to ship.
1002749850x639.jpg

Top View of 4 of them (front and right side)
1002751639x850.jpg

Both photos were taken today.

There are 25 to 50 seedlings in the cell (could be more but you won’t know until you thin them out). They germinated on 1/28/2010 and are very healthy. They appear to be bigger than most of my other seedlings germinated near the same time. With these two beauties as parents, you never know what you could end up with.

I will pay for shipping.

No warranties and only shipments within the U.S. please.

Let’s start the bidding at $10.00.

$30

$32

Did you mean $36 or have you read the rules for bid incraments?

$36 USD

To be honest I forgot about the increments. Typically I wouldn't bid on something this high...

These look interesting... And such a low price for so many seedlings...
$40

I agree with you Dashman. :) $45.00 USD

made payment

Auction has been paid for. Please update when you plan to ship.

I plan to ship Monday the 17th with a little surprise.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped today. You should receive it Wed or Thurs Victor.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Plants received in Excellent condition! Fred did great job with packaging. Thanks Fred.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back