What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. x hybrida with location info winner Bob H $14

Status
Not open for further replies.
D. x hybrida (filiformis*intermedia), Burlington County, NJ - plant coming out of winter dormancy

Here is a pic of the likely plant. I have several of a similar size and will choose the largest one when it comes time to ship.
Dxhybrida042910RS.jpg

Here is what the plant will look like once summer rolls around. These are great companion plants for Sarracenia as they live in the same temperate conditions and will not self seed (the plants are sterile). However, they are very easy to propagate via water propagation or by dividing the many growth points each spring.

I will offer a one month warranty on the plant. If it is not alive after 1 month, I will ship the winning bidder an additional plant (not potted). (I only ask that the winner is honest). :-O
Plant will be shipped unpotted in LFS.
I pay shipping.
Send questions to:
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

USA only.

Starting bid? $2?

$3

must have plant from nj!! 8 dollars!

$9

Received Schloaty's notice of payment. Shipped AM of 5.15.10 :-O

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

I don't know if this counts, Bob notified me that he received the plant via PM on May 17.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back