What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. minor 'Okee Giant' x oreophila "Sand Mountain #2" seeds /Jag $6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Sarracenia minor 'Okee Giant' x oreophila "Sand Mountain #2" seeds

I hand crossed these two Sarracenia in the 2008 season. Seeds have been cold stored dry in the refrigerator. You'll get at least 25 seeds, probably a lot more.

P4250110.JPG

I do not have a S. mixor x oreophila cross but the plant pictured above is a Sarracenia oreophila x minor cross (as labeled when I received it). The parentage is unknown to me and is not the source of the seeds up for auction. It is used for the purpose of giving you an idea of what these hybrids may look like.

The Sand Mountain population of S. oreophila has a reputation of good coloring. The plant in my collection labeled as "Sand Mountain #2" gets a nice red veining under my conditions (full sun in the afternoon only). The name 'Okee Giant' speaks for itself. S. orephila hybrids also have a reputation of vigorous growth. Time to find out for yourself.

USA only. Free first class mailing or $2.00 if the winner wants a padded envelope. Shipping can be combined with my other items. PayPal accepted.

*Note: While Sarracenia oreophila is a species protected by CITES appendix I and The Endangered Species Act hybrids are exempt.

Bidding starts at $1.00

Last edited:
$1

$6

Contacted by winner, received shipping info and payment.

Waiting for confirmation of payment.

Shipped 5/13/10. I'll take a chance on PayPal being slow.

Thank for the trust NaN. Don't worry everything has been paid for.

Shipment received by NaN, Thank You NaN :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipment was received, see above

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back