What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Miranda plant or fresh cutting you pick! / kgrudz $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
N. Miranda is easily one of my favorite "easy" Nepenthes. The lowers are huge, the uppers are a decent sized and look awesome, it's easy, seems to adapt to wide variation of conditions, and hey- someone in the chat box requested it a few days back!

I have an established plant that is the last of my cuttings from a year and a half ago, it was under all the others so it's been hanging in there but never really put on great growth yet, I will add a picture of the actual plant at a later date. If you prefer to root your own cutting I will chop a fresh cutting from my vine and give you choice of end or mid cutting.

Bidding begins at $1
You pay shipping of $6 unless it gets to...eh $40 sounds good then I'll foot the shipping bill. Either way will be unpotted with some media around the root ball/stem (will even slit it and dip in rooting hormone if you wish :-D)
USA only
Go bid!

Last edited:
$5

Here are pics as promised.

The established plant

IMG_1046.JPG

And its newest pitcher

IMG_1047.JPG

And the vine I would cut if you wish for a fresh cutting

IMG_1048.JPG

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Edit: for fun... here are some older pictures of my same parent plant before I moved it up to the rafters and started cutting it back all the time.

mirandaupper1.JPG

miranda8_2006lower.JPG

Shipping received 5/9
Confirmed NASC payment 5/13
plant shipped today!

Notified via PM plant was received.

wow! the plant is awesome. excellent condition....<clip>
thanks again andrew.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back