What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera trinervia seeds - location data winner Crissytal $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera trinervia - seeds ~30+

Suprisingly this small winter growing South African Drosera has the distinction of being the most widely spread of the South Africans, not D. capensis.

P4030053.jpg

The plants were labeled "N560 Stromsvlei Kloof, 150km from Cape Town, RSA".

I don't know much about germinating the seeds as I'm just trying now myself. What I did find from searching was that the seeds are very slow to germinate and the seedlings do not tolerate flooding.

Plants can get completely red in full sun. This is one of the easier to cultivate of the of winter growing South African Drosera. When they go dormant in the summer put the pots in shade and allow them to dry out. The dormant plants will tolerate some moisture. For best results let them dry completely. When they start regrowing in 2-3 months keep water to the bare minimum until full growth has resumed. Some people can apparently skip dormancy by keeping them wet, however for best growth and flowering give them dormancy. They will easily double in size after dormancy up to their maximum diameter of 1-1 1/2 inches.

US only. Free First Class Mail or $2.00 if the winner would like a padded envelope. PayPal accepted.

Bidding starts at $1.00

$2

$10

Contacted by winner. Arrangements of shipping made.

Waiting for confirmation of payment.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped USPS Priority mail 05/15/10.

Received yesterday, 5.17.2010. Thank you very much!!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back