What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houseplant Set winner Ozzy $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
Well, I regret starting these auctions late, but better late than never. :blush:

The winner of the auction will receive two types of houseplant cuttings,

One variegated Chlorophytum cosmosum runner with five young plants and a 2-3 inch long typical Philodendron hederaceum unrooted cutting

both ready to root and grow. These are hardy plants that thrive on neglect, but keep them moist while rooting. I have found that both of these will root well in vermiculite kept moist, bagged or unbagged. A partially sunny area is preferable, but I have grown Chlorophytum in full sun outside. Sorry, no pictures. :blush:

Bidding starts at $1. Winner pays $5 for shipping.

US only.

P. hederaceum info and Chlorophytum info.

$1

Auction has been paid.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipping will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Sent shipping on the 24th.

I was contacted by Clue and told it was about to be shipped.

Shipped yesterday. Good luck with the plants, and I hope you like the freebies I sent. :)

Got it today. Wow thanks for the extras.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back