What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion and Requests here - Bids Only in the Auction Threads, please!

Heh, love the alligator adventure.

Posted some artwork, more to come perhaps!

Tick-tock, tick-tock .... less than 36 hours of auction left ... :0o:

Got that right Ron. Now the compition really begins.

Tips for the end of auction:

For those of you who are new to the auction and are used to "sniping" on sites like eBay (waiting until the last second to bid in hopes no one else will have time to counter with a higher bid) be aware of the 30 second delay between posts. This feature is there to discourage/prevent spammers or deranged posters from "flooding" the messages boards with spam or other nonsense.

So if you were planning on opening tabs for stuff you wanted to snipe and pump in bids at the last second it isn't going to work.

Yeah! No Wesley Snipers!

Tips for the end of auction:

For those of you who are new to the auction and are used to "sniping" on sites like eBay (waiting until the last second to bid in hopes no one else will have time to counter with a higher bid) be aware of the 30 second delay between posts. This feature is there to discourage/prevent spammers or deranged posters from "flooding" the messages boards with spam or other nonsense.

So if you were planning on opening tabs for stuff you wanted to snipe and pump in bids at the last second it isn't going to work.

Please don't use autorefresh on your tabs.. that's a huge load on the server. You can watch the home page where I left thread notification up for replies to topics that you want to watch...

Also, by removing the chatbox for the end, I believe that opens up server use to more posts. so, I changed the time between your posts from 30 seconds, to 5. Just in case!
Andrew

Now less than 3 hours until the auction begins.

Dude, the auction ENDS at 10pm eastern. That's like 50 mins from now.

Back