What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. geminiloba starter rattler $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a small clump of Utricularia geminiloba. This is a member of section Orchidioides and for some reason is fairly uncommon / hard-to-find in the USA. While some have found this plant difficult to grow, I have discussed this with another grower - and we cannot figure out why - as it grows like a weed for both of us. (However, I have only been growing the species since last fall so maybe there are surprises yet to come). :0o: Flower pics can be seen in this thread.

Here is a pic of the plant which is available:
Ugeminilobanasc042411RS.jpg

.... and here is a pic of one of my larger, closer-to-maturity plants (NOT the one you are bidding on):
Ugeminiloba042411RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$10. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Plant originated @ BCP.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$6

Last edited:
$10

$22

items been received and ive sent payment for it....

if everything seems out of order its because Ron has been waiting for the weather to warm up to send me some other stuff and i told him he could fire it off and he included my auction win with the other items to save on shipping.....i had told him i would have the item paid for before it was sent but i got stuck away from the computer unexpectedly for a few days unknown to Ron.....

anyone has heartburn over this, its on my head, not Ron's, he took my word and due to personal issues popping up was unable to have everything done on time....

It's ok. You're a trusted long time member and I'll take your word for it. If you don't pay, I think I'll be able to hunt you down.

seem to remember you may have my phone number :D

anyways....told Ron it was a go for shipping early last week for him to ship this past Saturday......hit a health issue and didnt really touch a computer from mid Wednesday until late Sunday.....

Auction has been paid for.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back