What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B52s Jag $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pot -- OK, a 17 oz. beer-cup -- of two happy-go-lucky Dionaea muscipula cv. "B52s," both of flowering-size, though still quite early in the season (we had a long wet winter in California). They were rhizomal divisions of original plants from Henning Von Schmeling and not tissue culture in origin. Their largest leaves are produced in the Fall and can frequently reach 5 cm (2").

The two plants will be shipped bare-root, wrapped in moist sphagnum, since I have no intention of shipping any bricks; and USPS Priority shipping will be 6.00 -- and only open to US bidders (a suck-fest, to be sure). Any questions can be sent to ddentonca@gmail.com.

Opening bid is 10.00.

Dionaea muscipula cv. "B52"
B52-13.jpg

Last edited:
$20

$35

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Der, that's me... dunno what happened there

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

$35

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Der, that's me... dunno what happened there

Okay, this is annoying... this is Quogue and for some reason I'm having trouble with the log-in

Okay, trying again, $35

$40.00 usd

shipped and shipped . . .

Auction has been paid for.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Sorry for the late response. I have received the package in perfect conditions. Thank You very much.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back