What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temperate hybrid Drosera - 2 species bpullin 23$

Status
Not open for further replies.
By request, up for auction are two temperate hybrid dews with location info. While in general, I am not a fan of hybrids, I've found that these dews really deserve a place in a collection of temperate CPs (imho). Both are naturally-occurring, sterile hybrids that are very robust - exhibiting hybrid-vigor. Both will not rampantly self-seed in places you do not want nor 'contaminate' other Drosera seed - but they will form large clumps that are easily divided and spread among your Sarracenia pots or a temperate bog.

The first plant is a recently-divided clump (~10 min ago) of D. x hybrida (filiformis*intermedia), Burlington County, NJ with ~3-5 growth points. Here is the actual plant up for bidding:
Dxhybridanasc042911RS.jpg

.... and here is the clump from which it came (NOT the plant up for bidding - estimated 20-30 growth points):
Dxhybridaclump042911RS.jpg

.... and here is a single growth-point plant in the spring (NOT the plant up for bidding) - which by the end of the growing season took up much of the corner of that tray:
DxhybridaRS.jpg

The second plant is a recently-divided clump (~10 min ago) of D. x beleziana (intermedia*rotundifolia), Ocean County, NJ with two growth points. Here is the actual plant up for bidding:
Dxbeleznasc042911RS.jpg

I don't have any shots of 'pure' D. x beleziana - but here's one with a plant in the pic (it's about 1 o'clock from the small luteola purp with hybrida flanking on both sides):
Purptray-luteola090310RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$10. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Plant originated @ BCP.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$23

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

shipping paid

Thanks, Ron.

bp

Received plants today. They look great. Thanks Ron !

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back