What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera rotundifolia "Big Lagoon, CA" jasonstone $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera rotundifolia from Big Lagoon, California

I started these from seed last summer. They are one of the more attractive roundleaf sundews. The plant pictured is around 2 inches across and when grown uncrowded and well fed the leaves can get to about the size of a US 25 cent piece (tentacles and all). They should require dormancy but these did not go dormant last winter so they may not flower this year. Seeds should be stratified for best results even though you will get some germination without stratification. Grow in straight Sphagnum moss or long fiber sphagnum. Peat and sand will work too.

You are bidding on one of the plants from the pot (my choice) but they are all pretty much the same size (~2 inches). If I uncover any pups that are losing the battle for light I'll include one or two.

_IGP9599.JPG

The plant(s) will be shipped bareroot.

Winner pays USPS Priority postage (~$6). US addresses only. Multiple winnings shipping can be combined.

Bidding starts off at $2.00. If the bids reach $15 I'll include a handful of live Jasper, GA Sphagnum moss (fluffy green).

Happy bidding!

$5.00

NASC payment confirmed. Winner contacted for shipping info.

Shipping payment received.

Shipped USPS Priority 5/11/11

Last edited:
Delivery confirmed 5/13/11

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back