What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an opportunity for someone to jump-start their collection with several of the large Orchid-flowering utrics. Up for auction are starter chunks of the following:

- U. reniformis "Small form" - I've grown this form for approximately a year and initial observations indicate that it may be the same as U. reniformis f. courte - but I haven't grown them side-by-side for all that long and neither has flowered for me. The plant seems to top out with leaves ~4-5" tall and a bit larger than 1" wide. It's a very nice sized plant and an extremely robust grower. The plant from which the winner will receive a healthy chunk:
Urenismallformnasc043011RS.jpg

(fyi - the chunk the winner receives will likely contain a sub-population of U. subulata - the special cleistogamous flowering type. if you like the additional plant - fine. If not, this species of reniformis propagates easily via leaf propagation).

- U. alpina x endresii (or endresii x alpina - exactly which parent is which - is not clear). This is an extremely robust plant that may be even more 'beginner-friendly' than U. alpina. Flower shot in this thread. Chunk will come from this plant:
ualpxendnasc043011RS.jpg

- U. humboldtii, broad leafs, Cerro Neblina (originates from BCP). Here's the plant:
uhumbocerronasc043011RS.jpg

- U. nephrophylla - approx 1.5 years ago, I received 3 different clones of U. nephrophylla. Two of them barely added any leaves and did not flower for me in 6 months. The third plant grew like a weed and sent up flower stalks a few weeks after arrival. I've given the other two clones away and now only keep this one - great clone! Here's a flower pic (no pic of the actual plant - sorry):
Unephroflowerfront022010RS.jpg

- U. endresii - originating from BCP (sorry - no pic)

- U. nelumbifolia - originating from BCP (sorry - no current pic). Flower from last year:
Unelumbifoliafront-side032910RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$10. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

Last edited:
tahweent-hey mine doolhars pah-lease. ($29)

$33

$40

$55

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

This was shipped way back when, postage was paid and afaik, everything was received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back