What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora basket - 4 species mikewilder $130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction are 4 species of Heliamphora. This is a great opportunity (imho) for someone to jumpstart their Heli collection.

Included is a division of H. pulchella - Akopan Tepui originating from EP. I divided my 'mother' plant on 2.20.11. This division has great roots and has added the vertical pitcher since the separation. Here is a pic of the plant which is available:
Hpulchakopanbasketnasc043011RS.jpg

.... and here is a pic of some of the pitchers from last year:
Hpulchella1091610RS2F.jpg

Included is a division of H. folliculata - Murosipan Tepui originally from Wistuba. I received this as a rootless division on March 21st and immediately potted it. Since then, it has sprouted a new pitcher and is working on a new root. With good lighting, this plant gets a very deep burgundy red - similar to the plant over here (wink, wink). :-O Here is a pic of the plant which is available:
Hfollbasketnasc042711RS.jpg

Included is a division of H. minor "Red" - originally from Wistuba. I divided it on 2.20.11. This section originally had no roots but it has added a pitcher since the separation (big one in the middle) and has been growing very well. Here is a pic of the plant which is available:
Hminorredbasketnasc043011RS.jpg

Included is a small, immature division of H. nutans - Wei Tepui. This division is from a seedgrown plant. I divided it on 1.29.11 and it has added several pitchers since the separation. Here is a pic of the plant which is available:
Hnutansweinascbasket043011RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$10. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

20.- My bid won't last long... ;P

No, it didn't, but neither will this: $25

Nor will Kula's.

$35

Touche!

Hmm...... $60?

$75

Jumping in late!

$85

bid

Hello,

can't get my login to work. I'll bid 130$

mike wilder
info (at) 3dsyndrome.com

Auction Has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Item was reported to have been shipped more that 3 weeks ago and should have had plenty of time to arrive. Since the winner have not responded it will be assumed that the item arrived and this auction will be closed. If there is a reason that this should not be considered closed, please PM me and I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back