What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last minute Carnivorous Plant Bonus Pack! saturniid $43

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
First, Winner gets several S. oreo x mooreii from one of my crosses. These are large plants and each will be genetically different (3 to 4 plants). Most look like below. I will also add a Bonus Sarracenia giveaway in there for the winner. Second, you will win a nice sized clump of several VFT 'Petite Dragon' plants. Shipping will be U.S. only. You pay shipping up to $8.00.

DSC04154.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04189.jpg

DSC04188.jpg

DSC04187.jpg

The 'Petite Dragon' plants.
I don't have photos but see below from Bob Zeimers Carnivorous Plant Photo Finder. I actually obtained these from BobZ. Bid quick, times almost up. Start bidding at $5
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Joelk06/PetiteDragon.jpg

$8.00

$12.00

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Ships in the morning 5/31/2011 via USPS Priority.

Plants arrived Friday, June 3rd in great condition. THANKS DB!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back