A well-established division from one of my large 'Hummer's Giant' Cephs that spend summer's outside. This plant has:
- remnant flower stalk from last summer
- unusual half-pitcher / half-leaf from last summer
- traceable pedigree directly back to John Hummer
- extra-wide mid-rib evident in existing pitchers
- two growth points - both exhibiting lots of new spring growth with both new pitchers & leaves forming
Top view showing both growth points & unusual leaf
Close-up of one growth point
Close-up of other growth point
- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be <$15. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
- - - - -
- As May's weather can turn hot quickly, for the safety of the plant (& my personal sanity), please plan to pay quickly at the end of the auction.