What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldrovanda and Company, free shipping! (ghse1guy $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
Let's get this started right, kiddies.

Up for grabs is a starter culture of ALDROVANDA. This setup was recommended to me by Paul (pearldiver) and it has worked beautifully for three years with stock I received from him.

Winning bidder will receive:
*2-3 sprigs of Aldrovanda
*Utricularia gibba starter
*Associated aquatic plants to balance the ecology (parrot's feather, pennywort, duckweed)
*Other species of Utric might hitch a ride, but are not guaranteed

All you have to do is provide a container (five gallon bucket), a peat substrate, and a few gallons of rain water. Throw the plants in and BLAMO! Instant Aldro success. More specific instructions to the winner via email, PM, phone call, etc.

(Legal disclaimer: success not guaranteed but highly likely.)

Pictures of my freshly awakening stock.

Terms:

*Starting bid of $2
*I will cover shipping
*Domestic shipping only
*Some of these plants are noxious weeds in some areas; only bid if you swear to Oden that you will not disseminate these organisms to the wild and/or create a problem with them.

Best of luck, children!

Last edited:
$5.00

BUMP.

The higher the bid the more Aldrovanda and associates I will include (within what I have available).

$15

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Will ship Monday.

Received lots of plant material....
All arrived in great condition.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back