What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 TC Nepenthes ventrata (Dragon888 $7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on 1 healthy N. ventrata plant. I got this clone from a nameless TC lab. All Plants will be bare rooted carefully, and packed carefully and mailed to the winner.
Due to size it will be shipped via USP Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box. USA only I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items contact me for estimate if you win multiple items) $5.50 for US addresses. Paypal preferred. I recommend you plan on winning multiple Sarracenia and/or other plants from me and can save on postage

Please note I will be going on vacation about the time that the auctions close. I may not be able to send them out until I return. Estimated ship date will be May 2, 2015

Bidding starts at $5.
one large health plant will be selected from the picture:

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Awesome thanks for getting it shipped so quick

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

Assuming this item has been received. Please PM me if there are any problems.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back