What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undescribed Nepenthes seedling - MasterLow $37

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hello,

Up for bid is one small Nepenthes seedling. This plant originates from Mt. Mingan on the island of Luzon, Philippines. It is allegedly closely related to N. sibuyanensis and N. ventricosa and is awaiting formal description. The winner of this auction will receive the plant in the middle of the first photo sent bare-root, and packaged very carefully. Shipping costs are on me. I ask that you please only bid on this plant if you already have experience growing highland Nepenthes and live within the United States. I will not ship internationally, my apologies. Also, if (for some crazy reason [Point Barrow?]) it is still very cold where you live, please let me know that after the auction closes so I can pack accordingly. The last two photos are representative of this species growing in situ.

Bidding starts at $1

Cheers,

:water:

Last edited:
Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

bump

Is this plant now N. barcelonae?

Back