What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia "Yellow Jacket" (SgtSarracenia $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
P4086687.jpg

For bid one Sarracenia "Yellow Jacket". I have information saying this is a variety of S. purpurea venosa and other indicators that it is a hybrid of this species. Whichever, it displays much more yellow in its coloring than the normal variety. The plant for bid is the one shown in the photo and was nursery grown, though now it is ready for transplanting from its 3" pot. Sorry that it looks kinda rough as it is just starting to sprout out for the year. I will send it in the pot it is now in and pack it carefully to minimize any damage to the new leaves.

Bid starts at $2. Winning bidder will pay $6.50 for USPS Priority shipping. Sorry, US bids only. Should you win more than one bid from me shipping fees can be combined into one for the same price. I can be contacted with questions through Terra Forums personal messaging on this site.

Last edited:
$4.00

Bluemax, this is the cultivar is called 'Carolina Yellow Jacket' which many people have shortened to 'Yellow Jacket'. It is from David Crump and involves Sarracenia purpurea, Sarracenia rosea, and Sarracenia flava in its parentage.

Shipping payment received. I will await word that the NASC has been paid from Presto to ship.

Last edited:
This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment to NASC by May 19. Thank you!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment to NASC by May 19. Thank you!

Due to extenuating circumstances, NASC agrees to extend the deadline for payment to June 1. SgtSarracenia will be in default if the auction is not paid by June 1.

Noted.

Payment received by NASC. Thank you! Apologies for slight delay on my end.

Gotcha. 'Will ship this weekend.

Item has been shipped.

bump

Received. Thanks a million.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back