What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Day NC Carnivorous Plant Tour (Hotel and food included) (Cthulhu138 $200)

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Ok if you've ever wanted to see some of the best carnivorous sites in the world, I will treat you to a Mark Todd classic trip. Not only will you see almost 20 different species of carnivorous plants, you will see some of the best habitats on the planet. Some of the habitats are open to the public and some are closed to the public. I will take you to all of the ones in the area. Some of the plants you will see are Venus flytraps, 6 species of pitcher plants, 2 to 4 species of sundews, 1 to 3 species of butterworts, and unknown number of bladderworts. If you are brave enough I will also give you an up close and personal experience with very large alligators.

Now for your accommodations. Anybody who has ever traveled with me knows to never let me choose the hotel. I will always choose the worse hotel possible. Well not the worse, I never stay at Motel 6, even I have some standards. My last stay at a Motel6 ended in a jail cell, but thats another story that I can tell you on the tour. Since Motel 6 is out, chances are you will be staying at a knights inn. I'll also buy your lunch and dinner. You'll get the best NC BBQ and probably some awesome fast food.

Once you win this auction, it will never expire, you can cash it in with appropriate notice, this year or 50 years from now. As long as I am still able to give the tour. You show up to Wilmington NC and I'll take care of the rest.

You may upgrade to a different hotel at your expense. Wussy.

Bidding starts at $90

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Auction closed. Winner to arrange trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back