What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera cistilflora Pink Flower seed (ca. 20 seeds) (Monkey $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera cistilflora Pink Flower seeds

About 20 seeds are up for auction. Winter growing Drosera seed are notoriously difficult to germinate. Heat stratification over one to three months, GA3 or smoke treatment may help. I haven't taken the time to try to find the best method to get these to germinate so you are on your own there. Try searching on "Drosera cistilflora cultivation" or germination for several tips on this species.

A winter growing South African species will grow a climbing stem when mature. These will go dormant during the summer months and I normally let the pots dry out completely moving them into a shaded area. The mature plants can be propagated by breaking off pieces (1-2 inches) of the dormant root. Repotting while the plant is actively growing should be avoided.

Seeds will be shipped in a padded envelope US First Class mail. Winner pays shipping $3.00 US. Canada and US only. I cannot provide phytosanitary or nursery certificates.

Bidding starts at $2.00

IMGP3389copy.jpg

IMGP9912_zpsub0pb6g5.jpg

IMGP7154_zps6581af85.jpg

IMGP3690copy.jpg

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Shipping information and payment received. Will update when shipped (estimated shipping date 4/20/15)

Package arrived today. Thanks!

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back