What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Drosera murfetii (QuakingBog $80)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
P4017393 - Copy.jpg
The actual plants for bid.

P3036633.jpg

For me the adult plant looks like this.

P3036630.jpg

This species is closely-related to Drosera arcturi and is from New Zealand. It is said to be easier to grow than it's better-known cousin and to get larger when mature. For more, and better, photos of this species look here: Drosera murfetii photos The plants for bid are two in a 2.25" Solo cup pot and the larger of the two is about one half inch across. These plants are well-rooted and healthy and will be shipped in this pot without disturbing their roots. This species is rare in the US at this time. For more info see here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sundews-drosera-byblis-drosophyllum/137711-drosera-murfetii.html

Starting bid $2.00, shipping to be paid by winning bidder - $6.50 for US priority shipping. I am sorry but I can only ship to US locations and I will only ship to California at the bidder's risk due to recent inspection changes. I may be contacted through this forum by personal message (pm).

Last edited:
$5

$10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$15

$20

$22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$25

$35

QuakingBog has paid for this item. If you have received the shipping fees, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your participation.

Item has shipped and buyer has been notified.

Please let us know when item has been received.

USPS tracking shows this item has been delivered.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back