What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Small Red Dragon, and B52 Venus Fly Trap Cultivars (JBL $32)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are both very desirable VFT clones:

Dionaea 'Akai Ryu' photos
Dionaea 'B52' photos

The Red Dragon is totally red if grown under bright lights, and the B52 is one of the largest VFT cultivars.

Winner pays $3 for shipping. US only. I cannot supply phytosanitary or nursery certificates.

Starting bid $10

Upgrading this auction to an entire culture cell from my terrarium with a total of at least 6 VFT clones!

Also upgrading the shipping to USPS Priority, and covering the entire cost.

There is one small B52, two medium Red Dragons, and three tiny Red Dragons.

I bet there are bunch more red dragon bulbs in there too, but I am not seeing any.

When splitting up these plants if you can separate a small chunk of bulb with a root it will likely form a new plant even if it has no traps.

I would recommend growing these plants in the same container I ship them in for at least two months.

You could try to carefully extract the B-52.

Best not to disturb the cell for awhile, more plants may appear!

2j34kjq.jpg

2z6fmsz.jpg

$32

JBL has paid for this item. If shipping has been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Items received and ok to close. Thanks Flyinthetrap--and thanks again to Ozzy for closing!!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back