What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Utricularia bisquamata 'Betty's Bay' (Nauz $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
For bid is a roughly one-half inch plug of Utricularia bisquamata 'Bettys' Bay'. This cultivar is the famous "tame" version of the species that does not invade other pots by producing unwanted seed and, in addition, it has larger flowers. Nice stuff. Sorry I don't have any photos but it is just starting to bloom after the cool season in my terrarium. For photos see here:Utricularia 'Betty's Bay' photos and for the full description of the cultivar here: http://www.carnivorousplants.org/cultivars/description/bisquamata_Bettys_Bay_web.pdf My plants show flowers that are on the medium-purple side of the spectrum.

Starting bid $2.00, shipping to be paid by winning bidder - $6.50 for US priority shipping. I am sorry but I can only ship to US locations and I will only ship to California at the bidder's risk due to recent inspection changes. I may be contacted through this forum by personal message (pm).

$2

$7.00

Nauz has paid for this item. If you have receive shipping fees, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your participation.

Item has shipped and buyer has been notified.

Please let us know when item has been received

Item received thanks bluemax! Will participate next year and put something up.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back