User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NASC Auction Rules??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so now I'm getting attacked because a complete stranger decided to agree with me? Just so you know that was not me. But you go on ahead and keep thinking that.

An orchid fancier with a CP problem chibae's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3b430mom View Post
    Okay so now I'm getting attacked because a complete stranger decided to agree with me? Just so you know that was not me. But you go on ahead and keep thinking that.
    sock meet puppet
    Last edited by chibae; 04-21-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    It's a tough life being a Sarracenia farmer
    My Grow List http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123776

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I had made the change for some reason Racoon City as well as the double right parentheses stood out as does Firerock for bids at 10:01. But then I've seen dueling edits before when one or more mods were working on the same item.

And it was done within a minute or two.

What matters is the error was caught.
    Last edited by Not a Number; 04-21-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to pretend to know show the guest is. But what I do know is it is either someone that has not posted her before, or someone that has posted here before but is trying to hide who they are. Either way it raises suspicions. Surely you can see why people may think it is you or a friend of yours. I've changed the forum permssions to remove guest posting since I don't' think any guests participated this year in the auction anyway.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off topic but the server seems to be hiccuping today hence the doubled up posts.

Click the post reply button. Long Pause - doubled up post.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or maybe it's just someone who doesn't want to get attacked by everyone because obviously saying anything to the contrary of Tera forums or nasc admins or board members results in exactly that. The reasons I withdrew the auctions had absolutely nothing to do with losing an auction or the other ones being claimed at 10:01 for an hour which according to that time stamp that was just posted it was changed at 8:03 p.m., not 7:03. Being told that putting up an auction is a binding contract and if I do not fulfill that obligation I will be banned from the nasc auctions in the future, put on a deadbeat list and also that a request would be made for me to get also banned from Tera forums actually is a threat. Especially considering it also says in the rules that failure to complete transactions would result in a ban from the nasc auction and I specifically private message to Tara Forum owner to ask if I would be banned from Tera forums and was told no and that they did not have the authority to threaten that in the first place. I am all for saving carnivorous plants and there are plenty of other organizations that I donate to. However I am not going to be treated like this by anyone and of course I'm going to stand up for myself when I feel like someone is lying about me or trying to defame my character based on this one interaction not knowing anything else about me. Whoever runs Tera forums can go and see the IP address of the person who made that post and then look at my IP address and they will see that we are completely different people. But of course the only conclusion you guys came to was that he is my friend. It couldn't possibly be someone who feels the same way about the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The reasons I withdrew the auctions had absolutely nothing to do with losing an auction or the other ones being claimed at 10:01 for an hour which according to that time stamp that was just posted it was changed at 8:03 p.m., not 7:03. " Would you explain why you took your listings down and refused to meet your obligation?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3b430mom View Post
    Or maybe it's just someone who doesn't want to get attacked by everyone because obviously saying anything to the contrary of Tera forums or nasc admins or board members results in exactly that. The reasons I withdrew the auctions had absolutely nothing to do with losing an auction or the other ones being claimed at 10:01 for an hour which according to that time stamp that was just posted it was changed at 8:03 p.m., not 7:03.
    Andrew lives in Arizona. There's a 1 hour time zone difference between the West Coast and Mountain Time zone. The board software displays times according to the time zone setting for each user. The times are saved as GMT.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast